
Well, it looks like Saturday will be the big day that we welcome lil Madeline into the world! I've been scheduled for an induction Saturday morning. We can't wait to meet our sweet baby (and my body can't wait either haha)!
Stay tuned for updates, pictures, and all that will follow with Madeline's arrival!
Harga burung sikatan belang
7 years ago



3 comments:
WOOHOO!!!!!!! Yay for getting to finally meet your little angel and a big yay for not being pregnant anymore!
YAY! I can't wait to hear the news that beautiful baby girl is here!
I am so happy that you are having another girl! That is so exciting! I must admit that I am soooo jealous that you get to have your baby this Saturday! I still have fourish weeks to go but I am ready now! It's okay though. I know that the time will fly (hopefully)! Good luck!
Post a Comment