Monday, September 27, 2010

Live List: Anniversary Picture

So, I've got some serious updating I need to do on my Live List. I just need to sit down and let you all know what I've accomplished so far! We'll start with the most recent check off my list!

After Nate and I took a quick snapshot of ourselves out to dinner on our first anniversary a year ago, I decided that it would be fun for us to take a picture of ourselves every year on our anniversary. Nothing fancy, just a quick picture, freezing a quick second in time. That way, we can look back and see how we've changed. We can also show our children the pictures as they get older, to which they can laugh and say "You look so young and dated!", because that's what all kids say about their parents pictures in their younger days, right (I did with my parents haha!)?

We celebrated our anniversary on Saturday, since it actually fell on Sunday. We had a great weekend, just the two of us. We went up to Midway and explored Swiss Days, which I'm so glad we did just the two of us because I might have lost my head chasing children up there! We stopped in Heber on the way home at a quaint little cafe for dinner. Grabbing a bite to eat at some random Mom and Pop diner in small towns is one of our favorite pastimes, so although it may not seem like much, it's one of our favorite things to do! Once we got home, we wanted to see a movie. We decided we were too tired to actually go to the theater, so instead we reverted back into 10-year-olds and went to the store to stock up on junk food. We took our haul back home and snuggled up to watch a movie together. Nate's parents took the kids for the night, so we could be alone for one night. Good times! :D

Sunday we went and picked up the kids from Grandpa and Grandma's house. While we were there, I had Lisa snap our picture. Ignore the bare feet and swollen preggo legs, I ditched the heels as soon as I could! ;)

Photobucket

It's been an amazing 2 years, my dear! I love you so much and can't wait for all the many more memories that we'll share together!

1 comments:

Chelsea said...

Congrats you 2 love birds you! You look great Jen!