Friday, May 7, 2010

Live List: Go to Oregon to visit friends and family

I'll blog in more detail about our trip later (as there is A LOT to cover), but I figure I'll at least get it crossed off my Live List!

I cannot even begin to explain how absolutely THRILLED I was to take this trip. Not only was I excited to go show my family my old stomping grounds, but I was also excited to go see my friends and family in Oregon.

The first part of our trip took us to Salem, my hometown. Currently, my Uncle Vance and Aunt Cheryl live in Salem (Oregon just can't go without at least one Stockham clan residing there!), as well as my cousins. Also, my Oregon besties, the Sullivans, are still in that neck of the woods too! We've known them now going on 23 years! Love them to death!

Photobucket
We went with Vance and Cheryl up to the Portland Saturday Market, which was a blast!

Photobucket
My cousin Jack-Lynn's girls, Alyssa and Hayley, with Katelyn.

Photobucket
Jen Sullivan and I with our kiddos

I wish I would have gotten some pics when we had dinner with the whole Sullivan clan, but we were all just having a ball catching up with each other, I never busted the camera out! Bad me!

On the last leg of our trip, we went down to Grants Pass for a few days to visit Nate's grandma (aka Memere). Katelyn LOVED spending time there. In fact, one day we were going to have an outing and she didn't want to go because she wanted to stay home with Memere. What a sweetheart! Also while we were there, Memere wanted to make Katelyn a birthday cake, since Katelyn's birthday was only a week away while we were there. :)

Photobucket

I love all my family and friends so much, it eats me up inside every time I have to leave them after having such a good time with them!

0 comments: