
I realized that I had forgotten about an item on my list! Nate and I went bowling as a part of our V-day date (after searing every inch of our sinuses at the Mandarin with hot mustard haha).
I first realized how much I love bowling when I took a class while down at Snow. Yes, it was an easy-A blah blah blah, but I really did learn a lot! Not only did I learn correct technique and I actually got really good at bowling, I also learned how to score the game. We really had no choice on whether to learn or not, because the alley our class attended was so old that all we had was a projector to write our scores and shine up on the wall! I just wish I could go bowling more often than I do. I'd be able to keep my game up much better than I illustrated on our date. ;)
Before our date, we hadn't been bowling since I was pregnant with Aiden. Funny thing about it, now that I'm NOT pregnant with Aiden, it's almost like I've had to learn how to bowl all over again! I have a new center of gravity now that I don't have my own bowling ball sticking out of my stomach! Needless to say, two games weren't enough for me to get back into my groove. Fortunately, Katelyn has a field trip here in a couple weeks to the bowling alley. Maybe I'll be able to toss a few balls and re-master my mad skills a little more!
Here's to continuing to live life to the fullest!
Harga burung sikatan belang
7 years ago



3 comments:
How did you get into the Mandarine. We watched my nieces for dan's brother and his wife so they could go Valentines weekend and they didn't get in. Congrats I hear it was the place to be.
Bowling is awesome Dan keeps wanting to take the kids. I'm not as anxious but if you're going with your little one I guess Hannah could try it. I'll try and be brave.
AWESOME. You are so neat. :)
Yay for bowling!! So fun. I love the live list :o)
Post a Comment