
If you didn't read my post on my "Live List" a few weeks ago, scroll down, read, and then this will make a bit more sense! ;)
So, continuing on my quest to complete my "Live List" before the end of the year, I checked another one off my list last night: Play a board game. Even better, I played with my husband! Sounds lame, but it was fun! It's something we've never done just the two of us, just like we'd never done the oh so traditional "dinner and a movie" date up until a few weeks ago after all the time we've been together haha! Anyway, last night we were sitting together on the couch with nothing to watch, even off the DVR. Pickings have been slim with the Olympics on and we were even caught up with those. I'm bored, so I look at Nate and said "Let's play a game!" He kind of gave me this funny look like "What on earth has gotten into you?", but being the good sport that he is agreed to play. As I'm looking at the games we have, I start to realize we don't have a ton that can be played with just two players. We were left with either playing Sorry or Life, and we decided on Life. As we got down to playing, we found ourselves having quite a good ol' time! We were laughing and having a ball, something that sure wouldn't be happening with watching something we didn't care to watch on TV. After we were done playing, Nate said that it was really fun playing a game together and it's something we should do more often. I agree! These are the moments we live for! Simple, sweet, and etched in our brains to remember forever! Although, I better get a better selection of 2-player games so we're not stuck each time deciding on whether to push our little plastic car through going to college or starting a career! ;)
Harga burung sikatan belang
7 years ago



3 comments:
SO PROUD OF YOU for marking things off your list. Nick and I have that same "no good two player games" problem. We play Scrabble most often, and occasionally we will throw in Risk, Settlers of Catan (better with at least 3 players), Phase 10, or another card game. That's Sunday evening when life isn't completely crazy!
Dan and I had fun playing battleship the other day, although he swears I cheated (it's just cause I won). Another good two player game is connect four, we got if for the girls but Dan and I love to play it together too.
OOh sounds like fun! I want to play twister with my husband, I gotta buy it first, but that would be so fun!
Post a Comment