I figured my husband would appreciate the sports reference haha.
Today I officially enter my third trimester of what Melissa likes to call my "real" pregnancy. This is in reference to the fact that I went through virtually no pregnancy pain or symptoms with Katelyn, which is the absolute truth! Katelyn and now Aiden's pregnancy experiences are like night and day! I totally knew it was coming, though. Being pregnant was such a dream, I LIKED being pregnant. Yeah, how many pregnant women can say that?
Despite the aches, pains, and sheer exhaustion, it is really flying by! With it flying by so quickly, I find myself starting to lose my mind! I'm starting to go through the "I'm not ready!" phase. I feel like I remember nothing from the first time around. I wonder if I'm mentally ready to have another little one here. I also wonder if I'm ready to handle 2 kids that are mine! I wonder how I will make it all work!!!
I know, I'm freaking myself out here. But it comes with the territory, I suppose! At least the "Alien" type dreams of Aiden busting out of my stomach have ceased for now LOL.
More updates to come. I know I've been lacking in the blogging department, but when all your body wants to do is sleep for hours on end, blogging in your sleep isn't exactly an option ;)
Harga burung sikatan belang
7 years ago



3 comments:
Hehe. The fact that the third trimester is practically here is freaking me out too!! I swear I don't remember very much from my first pregnancy either (though I can't say it was pain free or that I even liked it that much). This stupid kid has been stuck in my ribs (only one side) ALL DAY. So done with it.
Just want to warn you. Do brace yourself for two. It is a completely different world. I only say that because people don't make that big of a deal out of having two, but it is hard. Mentally I had the hardest time feeling like a good mom when I couldn't take care of both of them at once. One will always suffer because you are doing something for the other one. I also couldn't stop myself from feeling sorry for my youngest because she wasn't getting the best of me (like my oldest did), because I had another to take care of as well. It is a blessing and awesome but don't underestimate how hard it is going to be:-)
For a minute I thought you were having a boy cause you said Aiden, but I thought I remembered you saying girl so I scrolled to the entry before this one lol. I know a few Aidens but they're all boys, I didn't realize it was a unisex name.
Post a Comment