Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tagged-ed-ed-ed

Tag ur it!!! Pictures, Images and Photos

I've been tagged and, therefore, I comply...


8 Things


8 TV Shows
1. CSI

2. CSI:Miami

3. Survivor

4. 24

5. ANTM

6. Good Eats

7. Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives

8. ER


8 Restaurants

1. Texas Roadhouse

2. Joy Luck

3. Cheesecake Factory

4. McGrath's

5. El Matador

6. Benihanas

7. Sonic

8. Pace's


8 Things I Did Yesterday

1. Worked

2. Cleaned highligher off the walls

3. Cooked dinner

4. Watched CSI

5. Watched the U game

6. Slept

7. Cleaned mascara and other various make up products off the off the TV

8. Looked at Christmas gifts


8 Things I'm Looking Forward To

1. Nate graduating in a few weeks

2. The upcoming holidays

3. Putting up my Christmas tree

4. Seeing the new Bond and Twilight

5. Finding out if we're having a boy or a girl

6. Sunday...no work!!!

7. Getting my Tupperware order

8. Planting my own garden!


8 Things on My Wish List

1. A scrapbook room

2. Sewing machine

3. Twilight soundtrack

4. Win the lottery

5. A cream puff sounds nice right about now...

6. Become an official SAHM

7. Trip to Oregon

8. Invader Zim collection


8 People I Get to Tag

1. Anyone

2. Who

3. Feels

4. They

5. Need

6. Something

7. To

8. Do

0 comments: