I've decided I'm going to listen to Muhlestein and decided it's time to give a broad update on my little family! Of course, there's plenty to tell!
Katelyn
I love her to death, but she's driving me crazy lately! Like she's a little tazmanian devil that just spins through the apartment! It seems like the last few days I can't go an hour without finding something destroyed. Whether it's books, the towel rack, scrapbook supplies, etc., her hand of destruction has touched it! I've decided to start teaching her about respecting property or as she knows it, "being nice to people's things". I hope she starts to grasp the concept! Regardless of that, she is really doing well. She's really doing well with the potty training still. So well, in fact, she's starting to wake herself up in the night when she feels the need to use the potty. Yea! Someday it will all come together. Here in a couple of days, Katelyn is going to be gone for 2 weeks for her extended visitation with you know who and I'm going to miss her immensely. Fortunately I have plenty to keep me occupied while she will be gone.
Nate
Things are as busy as ever for Nate! He's still working hard on his internship all the while working full time at Deseret Book. School starts back up for him here in a few short weeks and he'll be embarking on his LAST semester before he graduates! YEA! It won't be easy, but I'm fully confident that he will make it through this semester and we'll be seeing him walk during commencement in December. Nate has a cold for a few weeks now and he hasn't been able to really get over it because he's so busy, and has had no time to rest. Unfortunately things won't be getting any less busy in the coming weeks, but hopefully that time will come soon still!
Jen
Of course I'm keeping myself busy too. I've kicked into high gear as a wedding planner and things are coming together in that department. Somehow I've managed to squeeze it in between working and playing mommy! These are the things that occupy my time! Really don't have a whole lot of time for much else. I truly cannot wait until we get the wedding over with, so that we can settle into what will become normal life.
We Three As A Family
The days are ticking down until we get married! Still awaiting on the infamous letter (tick tock, tick tock), but it most likely will be coming next week. We haven't been thinking about it too much because we do know it's on its way. We are so preoccupied with wedding planning and getting Nate ready to head back to school, there's been no time to sit and stand in front of the mailbox. Putting all anticipation aside, we're growing closer together as a family each day. We're not even married yet and Nate has so wonderfully stepped up as the father figure in the home. Nate has a magic touch with Katelyn to the point that when it comes to things that she most normally will fight against (going to bed, etc.), she will listen and the fight doesn't come. I'm starting to feel less and less like a single mom, and more like a part of a parenting team. :D
We went to Malad last weekened, so here are some pics from that day...
Katelyn, Jackson, and Kadee on the mini 4-wheeler
Jackson the handyman
Bored with cameras in hand!
Poor little guy was so tired, he snoozed through the construction noise!
Dad having his fun too...
Mommy giving Katelyn a ride
Harga burung sikatan belang
7 years ago



1 comments:
Busy, busy momma! I know what it's like living with tazmania devils. I've got two in this house :oP I'm glad she's going well otherwise though and is really taking to Nate. I'm sorry Nate hasn't been able to get well yet, but hopefully he will soon so that he can be healthy for the wedding, and more importantly- the honeymoon ;o) lol I hope you guys get the letter soon and it has great news. Pretty soon you will finally get to settle down and breathe. Won't that be nice? lol I'm glad you had a nice trip.
Post a Comment