With mine and Nate's anniversary coming up here in a couple days, I've been thinking a lot about why I love him. Nate is my absolute best friend and I love him to death. I wouldn't have married him if that weren't the case! Here's just a few reasons why...
*Because he drove 200 miles as much as he could, just to date me ;)
*Because he'll buy me a steak dinner.
*Because he puts up with my fascination with reality television (and someday I'll fully convert him to the dark side!)
*Because he's a FANTASTIC dad!
*Because he brings me home a Dr. Pepper when he knows I've had a hard day!
*Because he doesn't think I'm weird because I listen to talk radio. He even set it on the preset buttons in the car, just for me!
*Because I'm the only one who can tickle him!
*Because he rubs my aching hands as we sit in Sacrament meeting every Sunday.
*Because he's a Trekkie (even though I incessantly tease him about it haha).
*Because he couldn't keep an opinion to himself even if you zipped his mouth shut and duct-taped it too ;)
*Because he works so hard for our family, even though his job isn't ideal.
*Because he cooks!
*Because he has the most amazing memory. He remembers things from high school that I have absolutely no recollection of!
*Because he has seen me at my best and my worst, but loves me regardless.
*Because he'll watch sports with me.
*Because he's not a native Utahn (sounds funny, but it's true!).
*Because he loves going to little dive restaurants, just like I do.
*Because he isn't afraid of a little friendly competition (I'm going for a repeat championship win in fantasy football heh heh!!!).
*Because he loves a good road trip.
*Because he understands that I need to have "ME" time every once in a while for my sanity!
*Because I can be 100% myself around him.
I love you, my husband! :D



3 comments:
That is so stinkin sweet! I am so happy that you are so happy, Jen!
That is so sweet. I'm glad you are happy! Happy anniversary.
I am so glad that you have an awesome hubby! He seems like such an awesome guy! I hope that you have a Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment