No, not a yellow polka dot bikini. Yeah, as if I could even DREAM of a swimsuit body at the moment...
Actually, I've come to the realization that I have forgotten a TON about tiny little newborn babies. For example, how TINY they actually are! The last couple of days I've been in full out nesting mode and pulling out all the baby stuff that has been packed away. Clothes? Itty bitty! Last night I was working on the carseat carrier and adjusting it back to newborn size. My jaw just about hit the floor thinking "Wow! That baby is going to fit in those tiny little straps?!?!"
As much as I look at Katelyn and think there's no way she's getting as big as she probably appears, she is! I've definitely lost touch with Babyland, but I suppose that happens when you've got 4 years in between the two kids. I'll probably do and think the same things that I did with Katelyn. When I brought Katelyn home from the hospital, all 5-pounds 9-ounces of her, I always felt like I was going to break her because she was so little! I'm sure I'll be the same way again since it's been a while since I've been entrusted with the 24/7 care of a newborn.
Crazy, crazy...I'll be bringing home a new itty bitty one in just a few weeks! Here's to hoping that remembering all that newborn stuff is just like riding a bike... ;)
Harga burung sikatan belang
7 years ago



3 comments:
I know what you mean! I went through all Jilly's newborn clothes a year ago and it was crazy how tiny they were. I hardly have anything for Wildcat yet, but what I do have is super small. It's gonna be a big change, that's for sure. ;-) P.S. Painting my toenails- it involves some contortion in order NOT to pass out while doing it. Though I will say, I could shave my legs until the day I delivered Jilly, so here's hoping! ;-)
Oh Jen! Don't panic! Look at how adorable, loved and well adjusted Katelyn is. You and Nate are going to do a WONDERFUL job with baby Aiden! (And no matter how busy you are, don't forget to post pics so I can see her!)
I know exactly what you mean. At least you have had experience before. This will be my first! I am totally getting all of the baby clothes washing and getting everything ready. Yeah for us having babies soon!
Post a Comment