Monday, May 19, 2008

Chop, chop, snip, snip!

You all know I can never keep my hair the same for a long period of time. Being how it is warm and I ususally chop a bunch of my hair off when it hits that point, I did it today! Here's the new look.............

Photobucket

Photobucket

I feel like I lost 10 lb. off my head! Okay, not really. I did cut over 7 inches off my hair, though. I've added an angle bang, which is about as close as I'll get to bangs for a very long time! LOL. I've already also gotten a "that's hot" nod from the future hubby, so that made it even better. I'm pretty stoked about it. It's always nice to have a change!

7 comments:

Helping to Educate Mothers said...

Ooooo I love it!

~Aimee~ said...

It looks great!! Love it!

Launi said...

looks awesome, jen!

Ritzville RS said...

It's SO sexy!!

Anonymous said...

I totally dig it, lady! It turned out pretty rad!

Anonymous said...

Cool new doo!

Unknown said...

I love your new 'do! You look so sassy and stylish, way to go!