Okay, I'm sure you are all tired of hearing about me go on about Linkin Park, but bear with me because I've got more coming......LOL
I went to Linkin Park on Saturday night with my brother, Keegan, and it was AMAZING! I went and saw them 6 years ago when no one knew who the crap they were and the show was frickin awesome, but this recent show was beyond anything I could have wished to see!
Traffic and parking sucked majorly! I think from the point we hit the off ramp on the freeway to the point we actually were able to park spanned about an hour, and we only covered, distance wise, about a mile! Yeah, it blew. Although while we were stuck in traffic, we went past a car with a sign in the back passenger window with an arrow pointing to the driver that said "This guy loves men!" Keegan gave the car a thumbs up as we passed. The passengers were peeing their pants with laughter and the driver didn't have the slightest clue what was going on. Cheap entertainment! We eventually found a parking spot in a business complex (yea for free parking!!!) and sprinted to the E Center. We missed the first opening band, but we really could have cared less. In between bands, Verizon sponsored this text message thing where you could text a number and have your text show up on the big screens. My personal favorites were "Scream if you love sweet pickles!", "Mike Shinoda for president", and "CHUCK NORRIS!" Those got the best crowd reaction and were hilarious, of course.
We made it in time to see the other opening band, Coheed and Cambria, which we did want to see. I'm in love with these guys now! I'd only heard a song or two before we went and they were an incredible band to see play live. The lead guitarit's hair was absolutely unbelievable!
I don't even have to point out which guy I'm talking about! Haha! These guys were awesome and definitely got me warmed up for the guys I'd waited so LONG to see!!!!
Linkin Park opened with "What I've Done", which kind of surprised me because of how much it has been overplayed on the radio. After seeing it done live, I've completely forgiven the radio stations for overplaying it so much and my love of the song has been renewed yet again! After the first song, it just totally took off! They played a wicked combination of songs from all of their albums, of course I love them all! I screamed all of the songs and now it being 2 days later, I am still suffering from a raspy voice! I've also got the sore muscles to prove I rocked hard that night! They did 2 encores, which I loved. When they came out for their first encore, they played "In Between", which was the one song I was dying to hear that night. Woo hoo for dreams coming true! LOL. That song just makes me melt into a big pile of gooey love. That would be the girl side of me coming out. I took so many pics and vids on my cell @ the show, my phone is almost full! Here are a few......
Coheed and Cambria
Even with a dinky cell phone, you can see how he rocks out that hair!
Linkin Park was only 2 minutes from coming out. I think I was a little on the excited side.....
YEAH! LINKIN PARK! WOOOOOOOO!
Chester rocks my socks off, especially with no shirt on! *DROOL*
(This pic is now my wallpaper on my phone! Haha!)
Well, all in all, it was the most wicked cool show I've EVER been to! Now, how long until the come to town again? LOL
Harga burung sikatan belang
7 years ago



4 comments:
I am soooo jealous! I love Linkin Park! I'm glad you had a great time :o) Your face is HILARIOUS in that pic hahahahahaha
looks like a blast! i'm glad you had such an awesome time, jen!
SO FREAKIN JEALOUS AND YOU KNOW IT. By the time I realized we had our tax return in time and we totally could have afforded it, it was too late.
Well, I really am happy for you that you got to go, that's totally awesome.
Bummer you couldn't go! I was going to ask the other day if you were able to pull it off and go! :(
Post a Comment